Innoraft is primarily a web development company. We expertise in Drupal (both in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8), and JS frameworks like AngularJS and ReactJS. The base of everything we do is web development.
While we welcome picking new and trending technologies, here are some of the technologies that we work on a daily basis.
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- MySQL, MongoDB
- Drupal (both Drupal 7 and Drupal 8)
- AWS Lambda
- Shell Scripts
- However, we strongly believe that following best practices and using the right tools make a lot of difference in the quality of our delivery. We are always under an evolution to identify the best tools and practices and keep improving.
Here are the key tools that help us manage, develop, deploy, and test better.
- JIRA (Project Management)
- GIT (Version Control)
- Slack (Communication)
- PHP Storm (IDE)
- Selenium, Behat, Mocha (Automated Testing)
- Jenkins, Ansible (CI/CD Tools)
- Docker, Docksal, Vagrant (Virtual Environment)
- AWS Cloud Hosting (Managed Hosting)
- New Relic (Application Monitoring)
- GTMetrix, W3C Validator, Detectify (Performance of the Web Pages, HTML Validator, Security)
- CloudFront, Akamai (CDN)
- ELK (Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana) (Monitoring Tools)
- And of course, Google, for everything else (including emails) :-)
And this is not it, we are trying to figure more and better tools.
These tools are nothing without the right processes. Here is what we do in our daily web development life cycle.
- Follow Scrum (ranging from 1 week to 2 weeks)
- Sprint Planning
- Daily Stand-Up
- Code Review
- Everyday Work Log
- And hey, for everything we need to be reminded of (since we majorly do not rely on the memory of individuals), we have Slack notifications :-)
Our understanding of websites and web applications has improved over the years and while we find innovative ways to make your project stand out, we do not miss out on the basic aspects that are known to yield positive results.