Drupal Support & Maintenance
We offer a full suite of support and maintenance services for enterprises that are looking for Drupal experts to handle the complex needs of their websites or web applications in Drupal 7 & 8.
Here is a sample of support and maintenance services that we provide both in terms of managed hosting and your Drupal website or web application.
- Security updates in both Drupal core and contributed modules
- Performance optimization
- Fixing functionality issues
- Adding minor elements to the site
- Adding small functionalities to the site
- Adding and managing multiple campaigns
- Reporting of various form fills
- Database logging and code fixes to improve backend performance
- Monthly evaluations - application-level insights
- Automated + manual testing of the entire site
- Maintain all 3 versions of the site - dev, stage, and prod
- Spawning new dev instances as and when required
- Making sure that the website is up for more than 99.5% time
- Provide security support
- Monitoring of traffic and acting when required
- Debugging the server-side issues from time to time
- Automated alerts for peak traffic
- Monthly reporting of server usage and traffic
- Upgrading servers and various services installed for our website to run.
- Finding security fixes that are applicable and applying them.
- Manual upgrade/downgrade as per requirement
If your website is running without proper maintenance, it may land you into a lot of functional and performance troubles. And more often than not, organizations spend a lot of time and money to get it back up. And, therefore, we strongly feel that maintenance is something that should be done throughout.
One of the key aspects of maintenance is automated testing of the critical path. Whether it is forming fills or meaningful functionalities, we use our automated tools to test them all the time. Our security updates for your application (Drupal or server) require us to test the entire application again. And we make most of it automated so that we don’t have to spend a lot of time in manual testing.
Maintenance is as much Art as it is Science. And we at Innoraft treat maintenance as such. We have been providing maintenance to some top-notch Drupal websites and applications and have both the zeal and the expertise to manage your web property.