We play with Drupal, we create with Drupal and we innovate with Drupal
Website development with Drupal is our Forte, and being an organization with specialization on the same, we have added some more feathers by utilizing Decoupled (aka “headless”) Drupal development techniques.
What is Decoupled CMS?
Decoupled CMS architecture is getting increasingly popular. This model allows frontend teams to create the latest and trending user experiences. It allows the backend developers greater flexibility to separate the content and the functionality from the frontend. And it also helps site owners future-proof their web property (application) by allowing them to refresh the design without re-implementing the whole CMS.
This is a major boon i.e. to modify the UI without changing anything in the backend architecture. With so many advantages, it is expected that this type of architecture has gained a lot of traction in the Drupal community which is one of the most powerful and robust CMS.
Headless website development has the potential to unleash the creative power of frontend developers to deliver richer, faster, and more responsive user experiences. By shifting responsibility for the user experience to a separate application, the headless model provides a number of benefits:
- Future-proofs your website implementation, letting you redesign the site without re-implementing the CMS itself.
- Sets frontend developers free from the conventions and structures of the backend. Headless development not only eliminates “div-itis”, but it also gives frontend specialists full control over the user experience using their native tools.
- Speeds up the site by shifting display logic to the client-side and streamlining the backend. An application focused on delivering content can be much more responsive than one that assembles completely formatted responses based on complex rules.
- Builds true interactive experiences for users by turning your website to a functional in-browser application. The backend becomes the system of record and “state machine”, but back-and-forth interaction happens in real-time in the browser.
- In the most advanced cases, your website can be packaged and bundled as a Progressive Web Application (PWA), which can run as a mobile app right from a user’s home screen.
How do we Decouple?
Various frameworks and programming languages in which front-end can be easily built and are mostly built are as follows: