Whether you are a webmaster, a business website owner, or a blogger, everyone wants to appear in the first page of any search engine. SEO means search engine optimizations and if this keyword is new to you, then let me explain. It is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or web page in a search engine’s unpaid results often referred to as natural, organic or earned results.
“Focusing on quality [backlinks] over quantity is what can help to protect your site as Google updates.”
- Adam Riemer, SearchEngineJournal.com
Why does your organization need SEO?
- It will help your business to gain online visibility and increase ROI.
- All enterprises find it highly imperative to strengthen their digital presence.
- To acquire new potential customers, you need to be active in your digital presence.
- You need more visitors on your website.
- You need better and relevant visitors on your website.
“If the first thing you to build an online presence is to build a website, then the second thing is to appear on Google Search in the first page for the keywords of your business”
There is enough data to prove that digital presence and, therefore, SEO is key to the growth of your business.
“The shift toward longtail keywords will be even more essential to SEO success in 2018. Why? Because of voice search.”
- Jeff Keleher, Brafton.com
What does Innoraft offer?
- On-page SEO = We start with the audit of your website. We do a keyword analysis and keyword research based on your business and your competitors. Then we understand what needs to be updated on your web pages and if you help us with your website credentials, then we do these updates ourselves. The key things to update on the page are usually - Page Title, Headings like H1, H2, H3, etc., Meta Tags like Keywords and Description, URL structure, Schema, etc.
- Page Performance = We specialize in all the key web technologies and also offer "Managed Hosting" to our customers. And, therefore, we know how to make your pages respond faster to the end users. It is very important to load pages faster as search engines like Google are giving a lot of importance to page performance.
- Keyword Research = Nothing less than the best keywords is very important for your business. You need to identify the right keywords for your business and beat your competitors at it. We do this research and continue doing it every week to better target the right and apt keywords for your business. We also need to get into the shoes of the customers and end-users of your website. We have the experience to help your business build an effective keyword strategy.
- Link Building = Link building is an organic SEO practice that encourages other websites and individuals to link to your content. It only adds to your credibility as a trusted source for information or goods and services. The links are best developed through good quality of content on the website and that is what our focus is. This link building exercise also increases the chance of the audience interacting with your website for its purpose as they are credible visitors and they have come from a good website to your website. We ensure that the links that are used for your website are genuine and high quality, which is why we use a wide variety of methods. Some of the methods that we use include commenting on popular blogs, guest posts on popular blogs from notable people in the industry, answering questions on websites, responding on relevant forums, promotion on social media etc and many more.
- Competitor Analysis = Everyone has competitors, which is why you need to have the experts undertake an analysis of the competitors. We would go through the pages of the top competitors in your industry and figure out how they are getting their traffic. We can look at the keywords that they are using and how they are faring in the rankings. This means that we would be able to see what you are going to be up against and figure out the best strategy to help you beat them.
“Today it’s not about ‘get the traffic’ — it’s about ‘get the targeted and relevant traffic.”
- Adam Audette, Chief Knowledge Officer, RKG
How does your business gain from our SEO services?
- Better business profile on the internet
- Higher ranking on search engines
- More, better, and relevant organic traffic
- Online recognition to a global audience - existing customer, prospective customers, and the new audience
- Higher sales - achieving key objectives through the website
- Better and improved branding in the digital world
- Monitoring and improving your presence on the internet
SEO requires us to deliver RESULTS. And that is exactly what is in the blood of our team. We are a result-driven services company. We learn about your organization, act on improving the digital presence, measure your digital ranking frequently, and then re-organize our effort to keep improving this direction.